Submit a remote support request to request a remote upgrade or fresh installation. atmail support staff may also direct you to use this form to provide server access details securely for remote assistance on incidents.
- Login to the atmail customer portal
- Existing customers, please enter your atmail ID and password. If you do not already have a customer portal account, and wish to request a fresh installation of atmail, please see this guide for details on how to create one.
- Existing customers can now click to submit a Remote Support request.
- Here you will see a list of current and past requests. Complete the request form to submit a new request.
- Remote request has now been submitted and atmail staff will be in contact ASAP.