I need to harden the default global password policy for admin users
- atmail cloud
Want to further harden the global policy for my admins. The current global policy for admin users is:
- Minimum of 1 upper-case character
- Minimum of 1 lower-case character
- Minimum of 1 numeric character
- Minimum of 1 non-alphanumeric character (For example: !@#$)
- Minimum length of 10 characters
- Maximum of 4 identical characters.
- Can not be the same as 3 previous passwords used.
- Password Expiry of 150 days
- Password grace period 28 days
- Login to your atmail cloud webadmin.
- Select the Security tab.
- Make sure your have the Policy for set to Admin users.
- You will now need to select a Role that you have already created. For this example, we are using the role password test. If you are yet to create roles, you can find more information about that here.
- You can now configure your desired password policy. Please note that you will not be able to values less then the defaults.
- Make sure you click after making your changes.