Release Date: 27 March 2018
Release Versions: On-Premises v7.8.1 + v220.127.116.11
⚠ Please Note:
Version 7.8.1 contains major security fixes for the atmail 7.8 release. For full details on the atmail 7.8 release, click here.
Exim upgraded to 4.90.1 (CVE-2018-6789)
atmail 18.104.22.168 - exim-4.87-2
22.214.171.124 - Release highlights (No prior public release).
- Security fixes
- Mime parser improvements
- Contact email parsing improvments
- Contact list display now correct after add
- Multi-lined subjects display improved
- Accessibility mode now does not set read-flag when in use
|read-flag set without reading (Accessibility mode)||
On accessibility mode, Atmail might set a read-flag WITHOUT reading a message.
|MailSploit A7 WebUI fails to sanitize non-ASCII chars in headers||RESOLVED||WebUI, WEBMAIL|
|webmail > mail > folder moved by drag-and-drop fails to move||
I'll attempt to move the folder by drag-and-drop on the reception screen, an error will occur.
|Reply to Display-Name fails to account for ,||
1. When a user chooses PC mode and tries to reply a mail which has the display-name like 'Name,Inc' , it seems to remove comma in a TO field and a BODY textarea.
2. And when a user chooses Accessibility mode and tries to reply the same mail, it seems to be displayed as two string separately.
|RESOLVED||WebUI, MOBILE UI, WEBMAIL|
|Webmail > Contacts > Groups > after contacts added, contacts list display is incorrect.||
When contacts added with group selected, list display is incorrect.
|Multi-lined subject isn't displayed correctly||
When a subject header is multi-lined and has a MIME-encoded string, it wouldn't display it correctly.
|RESOLVED||WebUI, WEBMAIL, MAIL|