I need Anti-Spam controls in my webmail client only installation.
- Webmail Only Installations: Version 6.0 > Current Version
State the cause of the problem, if known.
- Download the SpamSettings Plugin
- Add the plugin to your installation via the WebAdmin > Plugins > Add Plugin.
- Navigate to the SpamSettings Directory
- Edit the Api.php settings file with your correct SpamSettings API details.
* This class is used to interface with your API so that the plugin
* can get and set the Spam Settings.
* This is the email account name for which we need to get/set data
// Do any further API connection/authentication if required
* This method should fetch the Spam Settings and return it as
* an array as such:
* 'whitelist_from' => "" // (string) list of email addresses, one per line
* 'blacklsit_from' => "" // (string) list of email addresses, one per line
* 'required_score' => "" // (string|int) numerical value for the required_score
* 'spam_treatment' => "" // (string) a value of either "mark", "trash" or "delete"
* 'rewrite_header' => "" // (string)
* The user for whom you need to get the settings is in $this->_emailAccount
* @return Array
* This method is used to save the Spam Settings, so you need to use your API to set
* the data passed to this method.
* @param array $whitelist An array of email addresses to be whitelisted
* @param array $blacklist An array of email addresses to be blacklisted
* @param string $requiredScore The score required to mark an email as spam
* @param string $spamTreatment What to do if an email is marked as spam (mark, delete or trash)
* @param string $rewriteHeader What tag to add to the subject header if an email is spam
* @return bool|string Return boolean TRUE on success or an error message on failure
// Use your API to save the spam settings