I need to enable ActiveSync.
- On-Premise Server + WebMail Installations: Version 7.0 > 7.3.2
- Webmail Only Installations: Version 7.0 > 7.3.2
Enabling Atmail ActiveSync
Enabling for all users
Log into the WebAdmin and go to Services > ActiveSync ® > Enable ActiveSync ® Service and turn on.
Enabling for specific users (Server edition only)
- Log into the WebAdmin and go to Services > ActiveSync ® > Enable ActiveSync ® Service and turn on.
- Go to WebAdmin > User Manager > Select Domain > Edit Domain Settings. Turn Inherit settings off. Turn Push Enabled off.
- Create group that will use ActiveSync ®. Go to WebAdmin > User Manager > Select Group > Edit Group Settings. Turn Push Enabled on.
Doing this will disable all user within the domain from using ActiveSync ®. Those users in the group will have access to use ActiveSync ®.
⚠ If you are using the Webmail client edition, ActiveSync can only be turned on/off globally.