How can I migrate my calendars from my atmail 7 installation to my atmail suite installation?
- atmail suite
- atmail 7 server + webmail
- atmail 7 webmail client only
You can migrate your calendars manually from atmail 7 into your atmail suite installation by using Apple Calendar.
- Setup your atmail 7 and atmail suite account within Apple Calendar.
- Export a calendar’s events
- Click the atmail 7 calendar’s name in the calendar list.
- If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
- Choose File > Export > Export.
- Choose a location, then click Export.
- The events are exported to a calendar (.ics) file.
- Import events into a calendar
- Choose File > Import.
- Select the file with the events, then click Import.
- Choose the atmail suite calendar to add the events to.
- You can also drag a file with events to Calendar. The events are added to the calendar selected in the calendar list.