How can I add my gmail account to atmail webmail?
- atmail suite.
I would like to use my gmail account in the atmail webmail.
If your account is enabled for gmail account functionality. The following steps will show you how to add your gmail account to atmail webmail.
- Login to your account via webmail.
- Select the settings cog within your webmai, then Accounts and click Add Another Account.
- Select Google and ok.
- The browser will then walk through the necessary steps provided by google to provision the account. The first being, selecting which Gmail account you wish to provision.
- Unless your administrator has previously verified your email service with google, you will be presented with the following during provisioning. Please confirm this with your administrator before accepting the unverified application/domain.
- Grant the relevant permissions to the Gmail account.
- Once provisioned, you should be redirected back to webmail where your Gmail account will be visible under Available Accounts.
- You can now select your gmail account from the drop-down box on the left-hand side display.
- Your gmail account will then be displayed in your webmail for use.